Boot Hill: El camino del Diablo character records

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

Bunch

E-Rocker is a goose.
Reaction score
Boone reads and writes at a sixth grade level.

Dumarest

Vaquero de Alta California
Reaction score
I'm going to give Doc Sammy and Bunch a chance to post anything they want their characters to do before I assume everyone is aboard the coach and the journey resumes.

Last edited:

Edgewise

Legendary Member
Reaction score
Question: would Oliver have any identification on his person to document his identity as a Pinkerton agent and role in the DOJ?

Dumarest

Reaction score
Question: would Oliver have any identification on his person to document his identity as a Pinkerton agent and role in the DOJ?
You'd have a badge like this:
68829bc275fd2b612843cd3d996f8896.jpg
An ID card similar to this:
pnk6ptstarca1900wppwkdoc2.jpg
And a document like this showing who you are after and why (although oftentimes there would be no photograph but rather a sketch and description):
s-l300-2.jpg

Dumarest

Reaction score
While we're on the topic, Eli and Zeke would both have badges like this:
1937-29190-bg_01__82296.1508642072.220.290.jpg

And the strongbox looks like so:
wells-fargo-cd.jpg

Dumarest

Reaction score
Funny thing: I was in the front and back yards trying to manage some weeds and realized half the stuff I've described in the other thread I have growing at home. We did the drought-tolerant indigenous-plant garden thing about 10 years ago before it was the cool thing to do here. Haven't watered a plant in nearly a decade, aside from some tomatoes and a pumpkin my kids were growing.

Dumarest

Reaction score
You must have a hell of a backyard.
It's large and the front yard is pretty good too, with a tall jacaranda and tons of flowering desert plants: cacti, succulents, etc. Lots of bees, butterflies, hummingbirds, and other pollinators like to visit. We live on a hill on a fairly quiet street outside the city so property values are lower and you get twice as much house per dollar. We can see Mexico from the backyard.

Last edited:

Dumarest

Reaction score
Waiting until this afternoon to see if Doc Sammy wants to post anything in the in-character thread; if we don't hear from him and nobody else has anything they want to do or say first, I'll go ahead and move the stagecoach into Guadalupe Station.

Doc Sammy

Gamer Pride
Reaction score
Sorry I have not posted in a while. Been busy with my grandparents over in Clintwood, VA (A four hour drive from Roanoke) because of Easter. I have internet access but it is a lot more limited than in Roanoke.

Dumarest

Reaction score
Sorry I have not posted in a while. Been busy with my grandparents over in Clintwood, VA (A four hour drive from Roanoke) because of Easter. I have internet access but it is a lot more limited than in Roanoke.
I figured it was Easter- or Passover-related. If you want to post something, go ahead. I will probably update the thread tonight after my kids are in bed.

Doc Sammy

Gamer Pride
Reaction score
I figured it was Easter- or Passover-related. If you want to post something, go ahead. I will probably update the thread tonight after my kids are in bed.

I made a quick post.

Endless Flight

Catch a Wave
Administrator
Reaction score
I want to clarify. Earl works for Wells Fargo as well?

Doc Sammy

Gamer Pride
Reaction score
I'm going to have to leave this RP, as I have already told Dumarest.

With the unexpectedly long Easter break, I was thrown off and now I can barely follow this RP. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and the fact that I hadn't posted in a while.

If I join another game, I will do my best not to let it happen again.

Dumarest

Reaction score
Do you guys want to continue with Steve as an NPC?

Dumarest

Reaction score
Just FYI: moved desks at work over the weekend and new computer all messed up... :crap: ...may not be able to update the in-character thread today. If not, I should be able to do it from home later via my phone. :thumbsup:

Dumarest

Reaction score
Another FYI: got stuck with a complicated case and will be out of the office most of the workday today, but I should be able to update the in-character thread this afternoon when I have more internet access and my copy of Boot Hill and random tables, etc.

Cthulhu Mythos - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com