Far West 12th Anniversary

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
the lack of Native Americans.
One of our core band of players and longtime friends is an fbi Nez Perce. He looked at the game and felt similarly, however he pointed out, the setting of the game seems more not!China than not!OldWestAmerica. Or at least, that allowed him to be diplomatic about things. After seeing the last two "indigenous" rpgs, he said he likes the Indian representation in Far West better. [i.e. none at all being better than fantasy virtue signaling and deliberate authorial ethnicity exclusion of others.]

I saw another copy in the wild as well , though on sale through Facebook rpg marketplace.

I get bring angry at the delay though rage selling it after the long exit imo seems counterproductive

I get bring angry at the delay though rage selling it after the long exit imo seems counterproductive
I mean, if the just don’t give a shit about it anymore, why keep it?
We did that with our Pendragon 6 Starter Set. Had it in the house for less than 60 hours before selling it to a FLGS. Not so much rage selling as not giving a shit for it.

Fair enough after the long delays and continual excuses from the author I would do the same.

I saw another copy in the wild as well , though on sale through Facebook rpg marketplace.

Not really as the rules are shit

Not really as the rules are shit
This much is true. But I am getting a lot of inspiration for our sort-of-L5R campaign from the map.
That being said, I always get a metric shit tonnes of inspiration from maps.

There's plenty of good tidbits in its pages. It's absolutely worth owning for the money we paid. :grin:

This much is true. But I am getting a lot of inspiration for our sort-of-L5R campaign from the map.

There's plenty of good tidbits in its pages. It's absolutely worth owning for the money we paid. :grin:
That being the case, the map on the landing page for High Plains Samurai should interest you, too.

It's worth owning to you for the money you paid. As for everyone else, their estimation might be a bit different.

It's worth owning to you for the money you paid. As for everyone else, their estimation might be a bit different.
Not sure what the backer's paid for a print book, but it probably isn't worth the tidbits that can be used. But it's also not the worst result of a Shitkicker Kickstarter Project I've seen. Or been a part of.

Not sure what the backer's paid for a print book, but it probably isn't worth the tidbits that can be used. But it's also not the worst result of a Shitkicker Kickstarter Project I've seen. Or been a part of.
$50 fucking dollars.

You forgot to mention that it was $50 fucking dollars for a special version. The version we got wasn't a special version, although I'm not terribly upset. I consider it a win that we got anything at all, frankly.
A win in that it wasn't a total loss, I suppose.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back