Interest Check: Ironsworn

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
The game suggests that we tell 'human-centric' stories, but you could well tag yourself as being of half-elven heritage!
I'm fine being human or Half-elf heritage, it's not a big deal, maybe Elves gave him the name and he prefers it to his original.

I updated my bonds to reflect both of your characters!

Our next step is to decide the inciting incident - some quest that is viable for us to complete but with stakes high enough to warrant our inclusion.

Couple questions: Where in the Ironlands are we? What time of year is it? That might help come up with whatever issue is present that we need to help resolve.

Couple questions: Where in the Ironlands are we? What time of year is it? That might help come up with whatever issue is present that we need to help resolve.
Edge of the Haven's near the Deep Wilds around Winter?

I think then we could have another village attacked, as Silverlion mentioned, right on the edge or slightly in the Deep Wilds

EDIT: I changed by Assets from the sentient sword one to Banner Sworn as it fits directly with my backstory

Okay so it's a new spring, and a village has been attacked by some beast(s) and we are trying to get in contact and find out what happend?

Will we start in media res?

Like the village is being attacked when we arrive or we arrive shortly after.

Okay so it's a new spring, and a village has been attacked by some beast(s) and we are trying to get in contact and find out what happend?
Sorry to be clear, yes that sounds great to me. It seems like a fitting set up given our backgrounds.

Apologies, very busy work at week and I neglected this site as a whole!

So to start off, I think we nominate one of us to represent the 'oath' we state for our 'intro quest' and who it may be to. Mechanically this is based off HEART but I think we should establish a little more info about whom we are swearing the oath too.

Maybe a worried merchant in the circle we wintered at is expecting a delivery of crafted goods (created over the winter, and traded for farm goods) in our circle that never arrived from the sister settlement higher in the hills.

I've been pretty out of it for these past few weeks, Séadna Séadna if you're good to go then maybe we create an OOC thread to collate the character sheets (and for tracking moving stats) and then IC thread to get things rolling

Just adding, I've been ill, but I'm more functionally so that I was.

I've been pretty out of it for these past few weeks, Séadna Séadna if you're good to go then maybe we create an OOC thread to collate the character sheets (and for tracking moving stats) and then IC thread to get things rolling
Just adding, I've been ill, but I'm more functionally so that I was.
If you guys are busy or ill, I can do the collating and start the IC thread. I'm actually reasonably free for the first time in two months.

Sorry only saw this now. I'll put it up first thing in the morning.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back