Post a piece of art you could write an entire campaign based on

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
I love a lot of those old sci fi magazine covers. This one tells a whole story but is open to interpretation as to what that story might be:
shopping (1).jpeg

Nope, not at all close.
A real shame. I know the license is mad expensive from experience, but aargh. Something close would be cool. I'm working on one myself, but the moon is broken though I may change that.

Since they are not music videos, I am putting them in as smooth sequential art

"Parking Break Off"

You can find action sequence of the robot fighting league, but they went out of business. Still these are inspirational

That day, the world changed. Those of the other realms were able to traverse to The Earth Realm. Some came as friends, some as explorers, some came as conquerors, and a few came for the buffet that had appeared.

Sure Mt Fuji was not the only place. However, it was the first. It was also the most prominent of the world knots.

(1086)

glhlKaa.jpg

Mt Fuji, Reflecting in Lake Tanuki, Fujinomiya Shizuoka Prefecture

That day, the world changed. Those of the other realms were able to traverse to The Earth Realm. Some came as friends, some as explorers, some came as conquerors, and a few came for the buffet that had appeared.

Sure Mt Fuji was not the only place. However, it was the first. It was also the most prominent of the world knots.

(1086)

View attachment 68481

Mt Fuji, Reflecting in Lake Tanuki, Fujinomiya Shizuoka Prefecture
EPIC!

From what I researched, the Sumuru stuff comes across as a female version of In Like Flynt & Our Man Flynt

From what I researched, the Sumuru stuff comes across as a female version of In Like Flynt & Our Man Flynt
So what? There should be something for everyone, so I heartily approve:thumbsup:!

...Also, some of my female players' PCs might have recognized Sumuru for a kindred spirit, although the players have never even heard of her:grin:!

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back