Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
I always found Luke's screaming face right before the cloud city fall pretty goofy, enough to take me out of the moment a little.

148591912_2857460164500358_8485670128494079164_n.jpg

(I'm a bad, bad person)
It's nice to go camping with you brother.

Just watched a Spector Creative video in which I learned for the first time that Max Rebo isn't playing the keyboard in Jabba's Palace with his hands. He's playing with his feet! Those are his legs. His elephant ears are his arms! He's not standing hehind the instrument. He's sitting on top of it.

Just watched a Spector Creative video in which I learned for the first time that Max Rebo isn't playing the keyboard in Jabba's Palace with his hands. He's playing with his feet! Those are his legs. His elephant ears are his arms! He's not standing hehind the instrument. He's sitting on top of it.

My life is a lie

Who comes up with this stuff? Nearly 40 years on and people are still inventing trivia about the Muppets of Star Wars.

Which would be a great name for a 90s style alt-rock band.

I own the action figure and it has legs.

Vintage%20Max%20Rebo%20Complete%20Left.jpg
vintage-star-wars-boxed-rotj-rebo-band-afa-11872944.jpg

Last edited:
Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back