What are you listening to?

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
Blazing her own unique trail...sounds like no one else.

Last edited:
2ltiy1-jpg.3205135

I actually quite like 90125

I have all the LPs by the Archies. The title (and first) track from the Jingle Jangle album is pretty awesome. There are three other great tracks as well as I recall:

Jinglealbumjangle.jpg

Miles Davis' band sans Miles Davis = Cannonball Adderley Quintet in Chicago, with John Coltrane on tenor saxophone (Cannonball Adderley on alto).
R-2762523-1299916539.jpeg.jpg
DVEhEPkVAAAM1Yr.jpg
From 1959, it's also Adderley's last LP for Mercury.

Chambers and Cobb are a great rythmn section. Looks like a great record I'll see if I can find the LP.

My 9 year old son, of his own volition, started listening to Black Sabbath Friday. A week ago he told me that the new tool album is growing on him.

I will be writing a book soon on how to parent perfectly.

Paddle faster, I hear violins!

If you're canoeing in Appalachia and you hear banjos, you're utterly fucked.

If you're filming a documentary in the South American rain forests and you hear soothing string music, you are exponentially well beyond utterly fucked.

Been listening to a lot of Civil War-era music...

Last edited:
Go big or go home!
If I were ever to When I become a male stripper, this would will be the song I would dance to...

I still have it on 45. Great song. I believe you should add "Born to be Alive" by Patrick Hernandez, "Pour Some Sugar on Me" by Def Leppard, and "Cherry Pie" by Warrant to your stripper playlist.

Go big or go home!

I still have it on 45. Great song. I believe you should add "Born to be Alive" by Patrick Hernandez, "Pour Some Sugar on Me" by Def Leppard, and "Cherry Pie" by Warrant to your stripper playlist.

I believe this is required by law to be on every male strippers play list.

Recently discovered Harbinger Complex, one of the lesser-known bands to play at the first U.S. rock festival (The KFRC Fantasy Fair and Magic Mountain Music Festival).

KFRC.jpg

There are four color-coded LPs in the set spanning about 2 hours. Discs 2 and 3:

Disc 1:

(Couldn't seem to locate disc 4 on YouTube so I guess you need to part with some $ if you want to hear it all.)

Great tune performed by its author

and the California gals who recorded it

Sooooo... at this late stage of the game I'm starting to get more into what might be termed 'storyteller' music:

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back