Your Top 5 RPGs or RPG supplements?

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

jdrakeh

Keeper of Tazmodeous, Hound of Heck
Reaction score
I thought this might be a fun exercise. I'll go first. In no particular order:

• Palladium RPG Book II: Old Ones. What a great and flavorful collection of cities and settlements with wonderful, detailed, maps. In fact, the maps are really what make this book great. I don't play the Palladium RPG anymore, but I still have a copy of this book for use with other games. Such great utility!

• Sprawl Sites. For Shadowrun 1e. A wonderful collection of inventive adventure hooks, adventure hooks, and more adventure hooks. If I had to pick one book that best represents the feel of early Shadowrun, it would be this book. I don't currently own a copy, but I've owned many copies over the years.

• GURPS Villains. Another book full of utility, being a collection of interesting baddies from across the full spectrum of genre that GURPS covers. I've never used any of these bad guys exactly as written, but I have used doctored up variants in a lot of games. This book is a great source of inspiration for bad guys!

• Weird Adventures. I'll probably never get a chance to run it, but this mashup of classic D&D and 1930s film noire is both entertaining and (mostly) original. It's a ton of fun and I'd love the opportunity to explore this weird world of treacherous magic some day (until then, I've got a copy tucked away in the private reserve).

• The Divine and The Defeated. There are a lot of books about gods out there, some of them are even good. But this book is phenomenal. It's certainly the first D&D pantheon I read that didn't feel paper thin. There's a detailed creation myth here and super-detailed profiles of all the deities. These gods really come alive!

Top 5 RPGs:

1. Pendragon
2. Ghostbusters
3. Call of Cthulhu
4. Over the Edge
5. D&D (B/X & 5e)

RPG Supplements:

In no particular order:

1. The City of Greyhawk box set - My favourite city supplement with loads of flavourful NPCs, adventure seeds and factions. The adventure cards are also full of classic mini-adventures like Ogres of the Blinding Light and Vote the Goat! Close behind is the terrific Skullport supplement. I'm still a sucker for a good city supplement to this day.

2. Cthulhu by Gaslight - Hard to pick just one CoC supplement as there are so many good ones but this one really opened up the possibilties of CoC play for me with not only the setting but the time travel gates and Ripper scenario.

3. Dark Sun box set - The first really original D&D setting, Planescape was a close second here but DS is just so clear in its conception and ideas.

4. The Great Pendragon Campaign - Like Pendragon itself this really expanded my notion of what an RPG could be, sadly never had the chamce to play or run it. One day...

5. I, Tyrant - I'm also a sucker for monster manuals and books and this one by Aaron Allston on the iconic Beholder and its many variations is full of inspired ideas and grotesque art.

A top 5 RPGs would on the one hand probably be too hard and at the same time too predictable for me, so I'll go with my top 5 game supplements of any gameline, in the order that I think of them, rather than their specific implied value.

1. Realms of Chaos - Warhammer and Warhammer 40K really begin here. Masterful works of art that defined the mythology of Chaos in a manner so bursting with creativity and drippng with atmosphere, that the corporate behemoth that GW has become has never managed to even come close to touching this apex. These books are beautiful to behold, comparable to the illuminated manuscripts of William Morris (if filtered through the mind of Gustave Dore's and William Blake's Heavy Metal band lovechild).

Realm%2Bof%2BChaos%2B-%2BThe%2BLost%2Band%2Bthe%2BDamned.jpg

2. Uncaged: The Faces of Sigil - I'll be honest, when I first got into Planescape I avoided this book. "A catalogue of NPC's" young Tristram said naively, "how boring, how banal." My opinion was (and, frankly, generally still is overall) that NPC books are horrible hack-jobs. Oh what folly. In an already considerably impressive line, I now consider this the single greatest book ever produced by TSR, nay any edition of D&D. Simply put this book is magic. It defines Planescape for me, more than anything. Every page is soaked in plot hooks, unique and fascinating in turn. Every character gracing the pages could easily sustain a novel series of Beserk lengths. The machinations, the motivations, the labyrinthine plots and tragic plans, this book contains worlds upon worlds.

17285.jpg

3. Strike Force - I'm no fan of Champions. In my list of favourite superhero RPGs, it doesn't even occupy the same headspace as FASERIP or DCHeroes. But Aaron Allston's masterclass is essential reading for anyone who is ever planning to run a superhero campaign. An extensive and intimate evaluation of Allston's 8 year campaign that lays bare the process of gamemastering.

pic765073.jpg

4. The Spherewalker Sourcebook - it's a shame that this wasn't included in every boxed set of the under-rated Everway game. An encyclopedic almanac of dimensional travels, it stands alone as simply fantastic reading material even completely disconnected from any gaming.

51ECWQ6MPPL._SX360_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

5. My brain is freezing on the last one. Will have to fill it in later. Probably GURPS: something, but I can't choose at the moment.

I came close to picking Uncaged: Faces of Sigil too! I find good NPCs are the main reason I like setting and city supplements and Uncaged is the best NPC supplement I've read.

The Top 5 games would have to be based, at least in part, on the ones I genuinely play regularly:

1. D&D
2. Traveller
3. Call of Cthulhu
(or Delta Green, as the new game stands)
4. Vampire: The Masquerade and the the whole World of Darkness (mostly I prefer Mage, actually, but I like the new Vampire edition at the moment….).
….and of all the others, and really I'd struggle to complete a place for all the games I like in a Top 10 or even Top 20, it would be:
5. King Arthur Pendragon as the game with the most fully engrossing game world and elegant design.

See, the thing is, I also like goofy, comedy games for one shots - Paranoia, Ghostbusters, Toon, HōL - as well as other games like Prince Valiant, Warhammer Fantasy, Kult, Stormbringer, Ars Magica, Amber, Warhammer Fantasy, Over The Edge, The Whispering Vault, Cyberpunk, Doctor Who, all the other WoD games….the list goes on and on. So it's a hard question to answer, but most of my actual gaming is centred on the Top 4 I listed.

For supplements, that's a different question, but I like:

1. Luther Arkwright for Mythras
2. Masks of Nyarlathotep for Call of Cthulhu
3. Chicago By Night for Vampire: The Masquerade
4. One Shots for Unknown Armies
5. Something Rotten in Kislev for WFRP.

Last edited:
For games I've played the hell out of, in no particular order: Cyberpunk 2020, Shadowrun 3rd, Star Wars (WEG and FFG versions) and Deadlands: Hell on Earth Classic.

Supplements are a bit harder for me. Sprawl Sites, AD&D 2nd Spelljammer and CP2020's Listen Up You Primitive Screwheads! are certainly up there. I can't think of any others that stand out right now.

Last edited:
Games:
1. Apocalypse World 1
2. Shadowrun 2
3. Vampire1/2/5

Supplements:
1. Universal Brotherhood, for Shadowrun.
2. Dictionary of Mu , for Sorcerer.
3. Planescape with the Sigil trifecta (Uncaged, In the Cage and Manifesto), for D&D.

Okay no, you're right. It's more like Citizens of the Imperium, Mercenary, Highguard, Library Data A-Z, Spinward Marches, Robots and one could make an argument for Striker, Snapshot, or Azhanti Hight Lightning. You could also argue that Mega Traveller's Imperial Encyclopedia and Player's Guide condense a good chunk of that into two volumes. But the joke only works with the supplements.

Favorite RPG's
1. Champions (especially 4th edition)
2. Call of Cthulhu
3. All Flesh Must Be Eaten
4. Supers! Revised
5. Stormbringer

Favorite Supplements:
1. Strike Force
2. The original Delta Green
3. Viper
4. Hunters Hunted
5. Star Frontiers: Knight Hawks

Games - *probably* in order

1) 1e/2e D&D
2) Cyberpunk 2020
3) Marvel Super Heroes (FASERIP)
4) West End Star Wars
5) Talislanta 3e (but I love all the editions)

Supplements
1) Spelljammer - Singularly shocking experience running this thing that forever changed my D&D games.
2) Home of the Brave - Absolute must-have for Cyberpunk2020. There are many great sourcebooks for CP2020... this one edges them out.
3) Chicago by Night 1st edition - A wonderful sandbox. If only their other playgrounds were this well done... alas.
4) Tramp Freighters - West End Star Wars d6. Indispensable. There are others in this line that are close... But this was it.
5) Darksun - Now this is Alt-D&D. Too bad the later editions sucked.

Here are some supplements I've gotten a lot of use out of:
CTsupp6.jpg 759625.jpg 61Adns1A28L__SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg nexus3.jpg sku2102_flashingblades_parisianadventure.jpg sku2103_flashingblades_highseas.jpg sku2104_flashingblades_thecardinalsperil.jpg sku2105_flashingblades_anambassadorstales.jpg
76 Patrons I have used for many games other than Traveller. The Nexus magazine article is the only material I know of for Heroes of Olympus outside the boxed game itself. It has an expansion for adding Egypt to your game.

(I'm counting the Flashing Blades material as one supplement since they are only $6 each. In print! Buy them all! Now! https://www.fantasygamesunlimited.net/product-category/flashingblades/ )

Edit: I should probably state that I assume we are referring to books published by RPG companies intended to be used with RPGs. Otherwise, my primary "RPG supplements" are actually history books and novels.

Last edited:
Rpgs
1. Call of Cthulhu (far and above anything else)
2. the recent Delta Green Rpg
3. Heavy Gear (or Jovian Chronicles)
4. Elric!
5. Star Frontiers (or maybe WEG Star Wars)

Supplements
1. a number of the Lovecraft Country setting books (Arkham Unveiled, Dunwich, Kingsport, Escape from Innsmouth)
2. some of the alternate-era CoC supplements (Cthulhu by Gaslight, Cthulhu Dark Ages)
3. the Cthulhu Britannica: London boxed set
4. Heavy Gear's Paxton Gambit (setting sourcebook for a specific city-state, campaign)
5. SixtyStone Press' Investigator Weapons books (specifically the Classic era one)

Damn, that’s tough.

Dungeons & Dragons Rules Cyclopedia. ACKS remains my favorite version of the game but it’s difficult to beat the RC when it comes to punch packed over page count. What an amazing book.

Mongoose Traveller, 1st edition. I am a latecomer to Traveller and while CT has a wealth of material to draw from, if I had only one book to work with, MgT1 would be my choice. Sure, some of my favorite pieces of the Traveller mosaic are still missing, but what a great core rulebook.

L'Appel de Cthulhu, 6éme edition. Instead of percentile attributes and pushing rolls, this is what Chaosium should've done with CoC7 — a lush color book riddled with great art and inspiration, including half a dozen Lovecraft tales that unexpectedly pop up from text boxes. Also better world info and minor mechanical improvements. If you kinda-sorta read French like me, see if you can track down a copy!

Three Pillars (for the original Vampire: the Dark Ages) taught me so much about Medieval society. I can’t vouch for the scholarship of the book (or lack thereof) but it’s influenced just about every game I’ve run since. I wish I had something this good to read about Antiquity.

Prof. M. A. R. Barker's essays on the Temples of Stability and Change, plus "Creating Your Own Religion for Fun and Profit." Cheating? Maybe. I read them when they were free downloads over at tekumel.com and again, I can't vouch for the scholarship (except that the Professor was, well, an actual professor, a bona fide tenured academician), but what little insight I have on the role of religions in pre-industrial societies can probably be tracked down to these. Plus the Professor's world-building is always a joy to read, and his prose surprisingly entertaining.

1) Savage Worlds Deluxe Explorer's Edition - 90% of my gaming over the last decade has come from this.
2) Marvel SAGA - The best superhero RPG I've ever ran, warts and all. My favorite game mechanic of all time.
3) The Magic Box (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) - My favorite magic system of all time. I love (the idea of, because I can never keep a game going) combining this with the Angel RPG for urban fantasy fun.
4) The Van Richten's Guides - Cheating and lumping them all together...but they are probably my favorite supplements for anything, ever. So readable in Van Richten's "voice", but so completely gameable, too, with various ways to take the same handful of monsters and vary them up (and have it make sense in the context of the setting).
5) The Encyclopedia Magica - I still use these regularly in my 5e games. Hell, most of the time I forget that there's magic items in the D&D 5e DMG.

5 most popular rules sytems:
  • RuneQuest
  • HeroQuest
  • Mythras
  • Revolution
  • BRP

Notice a theme there?

Most popular supplements:
  • Gloranthan Classics - Cults Compendium
  • Gloranthan Classics - Pavis and Big Rubble
  • Gloranthan Classics - Borderlands
  • Dragon Pass Gazetteer
  • RQ2 Compendium
Ok, I admit that I am boring as hell ...

Nocturnals: A Midnight Companion for 1e Mutants & Masterminds - Nocturnals is one of my favorite comics, and the M&M sourcebook does a great job making a playable setting out of it, plus it's one of the most beautiful roleplaying game books I've ever owned

The Knuckleduster Cowtown Creator for Western roleplaying games generally - a collection of floor plans, features, and Western trivia, plus a handy random name generator, all of which helps make creating a town or improvising one on the fly much easier

101 Cargos for Traveller - adds the coolness of Book 2 flavor to the Merchant Prince cargo speculating system, plus other fun stuff like how cargo containers are labeled in the Third Imperium

Starport Planetfall for Traveller - 'cause getting in and out of starports may be the most common thing anyone does in Traveller

Top Secret Companion
for Top Secret - a lifepath system for new agents, plus Espionage College and a bunch of ironmongery

Well this is easy.

1. AD&D 2e - literally the game that made me want to game. Thank you Zeb.
2. Palladium's Heroes Unlimited - The only game that I still play by choice
3. Palladium's Ninjas and Superspies - The must have palladium supplement is indeed also an entire game on its own! Wuuuuuuuj!
4. Pathfinder - it turned out to be horrible, but this and 3.5 are the games that brought me back to the table, because they're the games that brought another table together that found me.

Games / Systems:

1) Fate Core / Accelerated
2) BRP
I like these two as toolkit systems, where there is no “one true” version except what I as the GM decide it is. They scratch very different itches, though.
3) ICONS Assembled Edition: The beautiful love-child of FASERIP and Fate.
4) Pre-3rd edition D&D: I could play anything from OD&D to 2nd edition and be pretty happy, as quirky as it all is.
5) 5th ed. D&D: I felt obligated to put this in a separate choice from #4, as it seems different enough to me. Definitely my preferred edition of D&D these days.
Note: I have no issue with 3rd or 4th edition D&D; I’m just not too familiar with either.

Supplements:

This one is harder, but I’ll just come up with a few off the top of my head.
1) Adversaries (ICONS). I don’t really need a setting for a supers RPG, but it’s nice to have a bunch of antagonists. This is an especially good one, as the write-ups include evocative backgrounds and adventure seeds, around which I could easily throw together an adventure.
2) Weird World News (Fate): I just got this; perfect for running Scooby-Doo …
3) Master of Umdaar (Fate): He-Man, Thundercats, Heavy Metal, etc. Need I say more?!
4) Rogue’s Gallery (1st ed AD&D): This book taught me what it was to have a character that was more than just a bunch of stats.
5) Fifth Edition Fantasy (D&D5e): I’m cheating; this is a whole series of adventure modules. I like these a lot, as spiritual successors of the old D&D modules.

That should do.

2. Palladium's Heroes Unlimited - The only game that I still play by choice
3. Palladium's Ninjas and Superspies - The must have palladium supplement is indeed also an entire game on its own! Wuuuuuuuj!
I lifted a couple of good scenarios out of 516-Heroes-Unlimited-GMs-Guide.jpg and 217341.jpg is handy if you ever want to play N&SS in old-time-China chopsocky-movie mode.

3. Strike Force - I'm no fan of Champions. In my list of favourite superhero RPGs, it doesn't even occupy the same headspace as FASERIP or DCHeroes. But Aaron Allston's masterclass is essential reading for anyone who is ever planning to run a superhero campaign. An extensive and intimate evaluation of Allston's 8 year campaign that lays bare the process of gamemastering.

pic765073.jpg

Truly one of the greats. I had to borrow it to read it as it’s kinda pricy these days. The newer version is good too!

Well games...

GURPS - I love GURPS, I wish they'd do more with it.
Rolemaster / Spacemaster - totally changed my mind about charts and complexity.
Traveller - It's like Star Wars but more internally consistent and gritty.
Mechanoid Invasion Book 3 - Altogether brilliant, I often wonder what became of the cool guy who wrote and illustrated it.
Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay - once more into the midden dear friends!

Top Five RPGs:

1. DC Heroes (2nd edition, Mayfair, 1989)
2. Star Wars (2nd edition, West End Games, 1992)
3. Marvel Super Heroes (Advanced Set, TSR, 1986)
4. Dungeons & Dragons (Rules Cyclopedia, TSR, 1991)
5. Gamma World (4th edition, TSR, 1992)

Here are some games I'd be happy to run or play any time*:
pic38938.jpg
Heroes of Olympus

pic514176.jpg
Traveller

51o50uXQ5JL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
Boot Hill

Bond.gif
James Bond 007

flashingblades.jpg
Flashing Blades

latest.png
Ghostbusters

latest.gif
DC Heroes

* That's my main criteria for whether it's a favorite these days. There are lots of other games I like but feel it would be too much work to try to get a game up and running.

Off the top

Games
1. Traveller
2. Mutants & Masterminds
3. Fate Core
4. Spycraft
5. d20 fantasy (I'm throwing in 3.5, Pathfinder, and Fantasy Craft in the same number and you can't stop me.)

Supplements
1. Dracula Dossier
2. Planescape Campaign Setting
3. World Builder's Handbook
4. GURPS Space
5. Gateway to Destiny (Traveller d20 setting)

D&D 5e
Sabres & WItchery
Rules Cyclopedia
Cyberpunk 2020
Heros Unlimited

Ask me a couple days from now I might have a different answer.

But where are your supplements Ronin Ronin?

1) Savage Worlds Deluxe Explorer's Edition - 90% of my gaming over the last decade has come from this.

I *really* wanted to put Savage worlds on my list. I've been devouring Savage World like a T-rex on Slimfast, and I can't get enough of it. BUT... relative to the rest of my list, it hasn't had enough time in the saddle to overshadow the others. If I can get my SW games to the heighs of glory my other games have reached... it'll make the list in a few years.

I *really* wanted to put Savage worlds on my list. I've been devouring Savage World like a T-rex on Slimfast, and I can't get enough of it. BUT... relative to the rest of my list, it hasn't had enough time in the saddle to overshadow the others. If I can get my SW games to the heighs of glory my other games have reached... it'll make the list in a few years.

The best campaign I've ever ran was in Savage Worlds, and we keep making new memories, so I couldn't NOT put it on there. :smile:

RPGs
  • Mythras - I mean, obviously, but in many ways it clarified what I liked in RPGs. Right complexity, right cultural impact, right flexibility, right consistency, etc.
  • 13th Age - I ran a seminal campaign for this, and learned a lot about what I liked. I'd still run it again, though I do prefer other things. For D&D that is not deadly, I'll take this. It's just so tight.
  • Mage the Ascension - this one was very important for me philosophically, though I might have some issues with the author's attitude :smile: Still, I love it deeply enough to get a very expensive version of the 20th anniversary that hasn't made it out of plastic.
  • Cortex Plus - Several good campaigns with this. I enjoy it's flexibility a bunch. This one is my go to if I don't want to put in the effort with Mythras, or if I don't have a very specific image (13th age, Mage)
  • Cyberpunk (aka CP2013) - the original. This might have been my first foray out of fantasy gaming. I think I had Warhammer fantasy before this, but the original CP I got in Portland the year it was released. Loved the art and attitude
Supplements
  • Monster Island - I just keep finding smart stuff in this one.
  • 2e Psionics Handbook - I felt it was really smart, honestly, and at the time was a new way of thinking about things.
  • SR gun porn supplements (collectively) - they make me smile. I like the numbers, i like the banter.
  • MtA players guide - I really loved it. good art, neat ideas, etc.
  • Al-Qadim - truth, I find the setting amazing, and i like the sha'ir, even though I'm not really a pet class guy. I've always felt it was a shame that there was not more middle eastern fantasy influence in roleplaying.

RPGs
  • Mythras - I mean, obviously, but in many ways it clarified what I liked in RPGs. Right complexity, right cultural impact, right flexibility, right consistency, etc.
  • 13th Age - I ran a seminal campaign for this, and learned a lot about what I liked. I'd still run it again, though I do prefer other things. For D&D that is not deadly, I'll take this. It's just so tight.
  • Mage the Ascension - this one was very important for me philosophically, though I might have some issues with the author's attitude :smile: Still, I love it deeply enough to get a very expensive version of the 20th anniversary that hasn't made it out of plastic.
  • Cortex Plus - Several good campaigns with this. I enjoy it's flexibility a bunch. This one is my go to if I don't want to put in the effort with Mythras, or if I don't have a very specific image (13th age, Mage)
  • Cyberpunk (aka CP2013) - the original. This might have been my first foray out of fantasy gaming. I think I had Warhammer fantasy before this, but the original CP I got in Portland the year it was released. Loved the art and attitude
Supplements
  • Monster Island - I just keep finding smart stuff in this one.
  • 2e Psionics Handbook - I felt it was really smart, honestly, and at the time was a new way of thinking about things.
  • SR gun porn supplements (collectively) - they make me smile. I like the numbers, i like the banter.
  • MtA players guide - I really loved it. good art, neat ideas, etc.
  • Al-Qadim - truth, I find the setting amazing, and i like the sha'ir, even though I'm not really a pet class guy. I've always felt it was a shame that there was not more middle eastern fantasy influence in roleplaying.

I didn’t want to keep adding alternates to my top 5 but the 2e psionics handbook and Al-Qadim were just edged out, in my top 10 for sure.

This is difficult!

1. Unisystem (AFMBE, AOD, etc.): A classic. A little older, 2002 I believe, but still one of the best systems out there for generic gaming, and to me the best zombie-based rulebooks on the market. It plays well, has loads of early-2000's nostalgic value, and I don't think I've ever run or played a better ruleset for my style.
2. Call of Cthulhu: That is not dead which can eternal lie. 7th Edition is a triumph, and the game itself even moreso. BRP is elegant, simple where it matters, crunchy where it counts, and CoC emulates the fiction of modern horror's second master better than any other attempt. An honorable mention to RuneQuest and Mythras here as well, and I wish I could've played them in their heyday. I've not tried Delta Green yet, though I've heard it's good.
3. D&D: You can't go wrong with D&D. To me, no other system hits the Tolkienesque fantasy niche as effectively, and while I've dabbled in nearly every edition, 5e in my opinion is the greatest edition yet. This includes its fantastic expansions and supplements, third-party or not.
4. Warhammer RPG: Despite troubled 3rd and 4th Edition launches, the Fantasy line remains one of my favorites. 2E is possibly the most fleshed out and expansive dive into the Old World we've ever seen and ever will see, and the 40K line is also quite fun, but games are much harder to come by.
5. Genesys/Edge of the Empire: Fantasy Flight's Star Wars system, later spawning a generic release, was one of the first non-D&D systems I ever played, and I loved it. Like BRP, it's simplistic where it needs to be and crunchy where it counts. It's excellently cinematic, with failures that can bring good results and successes that have consequences.

Honorable Mentions: Witch Hunter, Savage Worlds, Deadlands, Pathfinder/D&D 3.5, GURPS, The One Ring, Colonial Gothic, Cyberpunk

As for favorite supplements, that's even harder. A few in no particular order:
Fistful o' Zombies for All Flesh Must Be Eaten (Unisystem) is arguably my favorite RPG supplement I've ever owned. Not only does it provide insanely detailed ideas and background info for Wild West zombie romps, it also provides so much for the setting itself. I've said before that FoZ is the best Wild West RPG on the market, because the zombie aspect takes a backseat to the Western content. You could run an entire cowboy campaign with it and have zombies never even come up, and it'd be a great time.
Cthulhu by Gaslight is my favorite for Call of Cthulhu. Victorian-era Mythos hunting? Sign me up.
Sigmar's Heirs for WFRP 2e is my favorite supplement for that line. Explores in ludicrous depth the provinces and factions of the Empire and their history. An absolute must-have.
Adventures in Middle-earth for D&D 5e. Technically a standalone game, but in reality a Tolkien "mod" for 5e, it's one of my favorites. It captures the feel of Middle-earth very, very well and has some truly fantastic artwork and rules.

Last edited:
Fistful o' Zombies for All Flesh Must Be Eaten (Unisystem) is arguably my favorite RPG supplement I've ever owned. Not only does it provide insanely detailed ideas and background info for Wild West zombie romps, it also provides so much for the setting itself. I've said before that FoZ is the best Wild West RPG on the market, because the zombie aspect takes a backseat to the Western content. You could run an entire cowboy campaign with it and have zombies never even come up, and it'd be a great time.
I'm not sure, but I don't think I can like this part of the post enough. This is a wonderful supplement. Even if you are not running a "zombie" scenario. Its a really good book!

At the moment, in no particular order:
RPGs
Mythras
Shadowrun 2/3
AD&D 1/2
MERP/RM2/RMSS
WFRP

Supplements
Sprawl Sites
Divine and the Defeated
Realm of Chaos
Those three were mentioned by others and all were amazing. I’ll add some adventures,
Harlequin/Harlequin’s Back
GDQ Series

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back