Hilarious crap found on the Internet

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
Do not forget our dank memes thread!
In order to prevent our temporal reality splitting into several multiverse timelines, perhaps this thread should be merged with the pre-existing Dank Memes thread?
Just sayin'

In order to prevent our temporal reality splitting into several multiverse timelines, perhaps this thread should be merged with the pre-existing Dank Memes thread?
Just sayin'
I think maybe I have a different understanding of what a "dank meme" is. To me a dank meme follows a memetic format, and frequently references other memes. This thread is more for surrealistic mash-ups, parodies, utter nonsense, and mind-warping imagery.

I think maybe I have a different understanding of what a "dank meme" is. To me a dank meme follows a memetic format, and frequently references other memes. This thread is more for surrealistic mash-ups, parodies, utter nonsense, and mind-warping imagery.
That makes sense. In practice, though, the 'Dank Meme' thread has been used for all kinds of weird or funny internet stuff--maybe in part because there was no other thread (like this one) where they fit.

That makes sense. In practice, though, the 'Dank Meme' thread has been used for all kinds of weird or funny internet stuff--maybe in part because there was no other thread (like this one) where they fit.
Yeah I don't think the 'Dank Memes' title suits it's thread's content anymore, it has become a general place for posting anything humourous.
This thread really should be merged with it, but perhaps that thread need to be retitled to portray the content we tend to be using it for

Raleel Raleel something to consider perhaps?

Yeah I don't think the 'Dank Memes' title suits it's thread's content anymore, it has become a general place for posting anything humourous.
This thread really should be merged with it, but perhaps that thread need to be retitled to portray the content we tend to be using it for
Do you want Skynet!? 'Cause this is how you get Skynet.

the-rock.gif

There's a Fijian-Indian restaurant a few minutes walk from home that's recently started up in a place that had a vaguely European-themed kebab shop in it (which I miss - nice owner, good food). They didn't even change the signs, just added new ones half over the top of the old. I suspect their only chance of success is if the local Fijian community goes there a lot, as half their offerings are curries, and there are tons of curry houses locally already.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back