New Member Introductions

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
The name was from the movie Big Daddy, the toy it was based on was real but I think it was originally called something else.

My name of Scuba Steve comes from having gone scuba diving once, and since then my friend called me Scuba Steve.
Reminds me of the old joke that ends '... But you fuck one sheep!'

I guess this is the place to introduce yourself?

First post here. Looking for a new rpg community to join. Been playing on and off for about 30 yrs. Been a poster on rpg forums for about 15 years. Probably a few here recognize my name and/or avatar. If so, hey.

Didn't see where the site rules are. If someone could point me at them, that would be great.

Guess that's it for now.

Welcome to The Pub Stattick!

We only have one hard rule - no politics.

We figure there's a ton of places to argue about that stuff online, the Pub is just our oasis from the drama.

Other than that we just encourage everyone to, in the words of Bill & Ted, be excellent.

What games you play/run?

8owskFU.gif

I guess this is the place to introduce yourself?

First post here. Looking for a new rpg community to join. Been playing on and off for about 30 yrs. Been a poster on rpg forums for about 15 years. Probably a few here recognize my name and/or avatar. If so, hey.

Didn't see where the site rules are. If someone could point me at them, that would be great.

Guess that's it for now.

Welcome to the Pub, Stattick. Have a :drink: or :coffee: on me. Belly up to the bar and we'll push in your stool.

So what RPGs do you play/run?

...but given the one hard rule they must be flaccid...

Dare you click?
No. There are times when it's not about daring, but common sense.
Besides, I can see the URL by hovering over the link with my mouse:devil:!

Welcome to The Pub Stattick!

We only have one hard rule - no politics.

We figure there's a ton of places to argue about that stuff online, the Pub is just our oasis from the drama.

Other than that we just encourage everyone to, in the words of Bill & Ted, be excellent.

What games you play/run?
I play/run mostly DnD 5e these days, but I like an assortment of other rpgs and genres. I prefer traditional rpgs on the lighter side of crunch. I'm an immersionist, so mechanics that pull me out of immersion are a non-starter for me (no Fate for me:blah:).

I play/run mostly DnD 5e these days, but I like an assortment of other rpgs and genres. I prefer traditional rpgs on the lighter side of crunch. I'm an immersionist, so mechanics that pull me out of immersion are a non-starter for me (no Fate for me:blah:).
You will definitely find some posters on here in aggressive agreement with you there. ;)

(I'm somewhere in the middle on the subject).

Curiosity has been going for eight years without stopping.

EDIT: Spelling. Forgot the "out" in "without". *rolleyes*

Last edited:
I feel like this thread is dickrollin' me:shade:.

And I was just innocently reading the Sex Worker career for Cepheus Engine:angel:!

I love that art. I've borrowed some snips for tokens in my new on-line game via Fantasy Grounds:

Miner.jpg

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back