What are you listening to?

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
Checking out some material from Imperial Age, who originally hail from Russia (they left the country due to their opposition of current events last year). I think it's some decent symphonic power metal.

Found this 80's throwback rock singer as a suggested video on the second IA one. I like that 80's rock sound, so totally dig it!

Last edited:
The theme to Deviant: The Renegades (or it should be).

The perfect song when your Hunters are about to kick in the door of the vampire's haven...

This is from Mike Diva, creator of the Halo Top robot commercial:

Probably not going in my Spotify playlists, but the video is hilarious.

Giganotosaurus Giganotosaurus D dragoner

The group has faced some setbacks due to wartime sanctions imposed on Russia by Western nations. In 2022, their Paypal account was blocked and their international sales were limited. Furthermore, Otyken was invited to perform in the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 opening ceremony, however they were rejected last minute in October after the European Sports Committee banned Russians from participating.
:sad:

I have the soundtrack to the BBC television program, The Musketeers, on repeat these days because I'm running Flashing Blades. Unfortunately, said soundtrack does not include the amazing theme song from the show.

Far Shores Uga-Buga, by ALLINALL (feat. Aaron James)

Last edited:
I've been listening to a shit ton of classic horror audiobooks on Horrorbabble, my new favorite Youtube channel. The narrator is sooo good. A sample video below for your listening pleasure.

Been listening to a lot of alt country and bluegrass at work lately,

I'm more of a rock guy, but I have some country and bluegrass in my music collection.

I like the Dead South

The Steel Woods is another I've found. Kind of a dark sound for country and a lot of their songs seem horror adjacent. Pretty sure they are metal fans, as they did a Black Sabbath cover.

in particular Burn, Darkness, and Ghostrider. I don’t mean to imply rage with those choices. I mean to directly state rage with those choices ;) Ghostrider in particular, with Rollins screaming that America is killing its youth, following it up with multiple ways to die, and then riding around with your head on fire and don’t forget to burn as a metaphor for the passion to upend the system is especially poignant.

in particular Burn, Darkness, and Ghostrider. I don’t mean to imply rage with those choices. I mean to directly state rage with those choices ;) Ghostrider in particular, with Rollins screaming that America is killing its youth, following it up with multiple ways to die, and then riding around with your head on fire and don’t forget to burn as a metaphor for the passion to upend the system is especially poignant.

I love that version of Ghostrider as well, it led me to the mighty original by Suicide, a band I still love to this day.

I saw Rollins Band live during this era but they unfortunately didn't play that track.

Listening to this makes me a little sad when I think of Thunders wasting away from junk.
It does, and it was one of Bourdain's last posts before he killed himself too; a lot of it is weird, feels melancholy.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back