Me, Myself & Die!

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
I watched Trevor’s video. It looks like a cool system. There’s quite a few gears and pulleys going on. If you like Mythras or WFRP, you’ll probably really like it. If you like lighter games, I don’t think so. I will get in on the KS though and I usually don’t do those, just because I think Trevor is a stand-up guy.
Thanks! Yes, I’ve been very clear in many videos about it being on the simulationist side of things - definitely not rules light, but relatively fast moving.

I watched Trevor’s video. It looks like a cool system. There’s quite a few gears and pulleys going on. If you like Mythras or WFRP, you’ll probably really like it. If you like lighter games, I don’t think so. I will get in on the KS though and I usually don’t do those, just because I think Trevor is a stand-up guy.
I’m definitely tempted to back just to support the channel. But I’m not sure the system itself would appeal to my group, who leans more narrative these days.

But I wanna learn more. Hopefully a QuickStart will be made before the campaign launches.

Thanks! Yes, I’ve been very clear in many videos about it being on the simulationist side of things - definitely not rules light, but relatively fast moving.

How does it compare to Savage Worlds or Unisystem Cinematic/Classic? Those two are my favorite systems to run.
I have watched the episode, (have been a viewer/subscriber from the first campaign), one thing I did find really interesting was the magic system.

How does it compare to Savage Worlds or Unisystem Cinematic/Classic? Those two are my favorite systems to run.
I have watched the episode, (have been a viewer/subscriber from the first campaign), one thing I did find really interesting was the magic system.

My impression so far is it's going to be one slightly higher level of crunch than SW or Unisystem, which I would consider, with WEG D6, MSH, etc, as the low end of "medium crunch". If I had to guess it's going to be closer to DCH in comparison to MSH, but nowhere close to Hero system.

I really appreciate that he shows the pages as he flips through it. So many reviews just show the reviewers face instead of the product. “I’m not here to see your handsome mug!”

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back